Team

BgDadyBeardBustr, moyehow, brlewis, Turkey_Teeth
BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: Team

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon May 14, 2012 7:33 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:Tim,
Looks like Parks fixed it up so he could win the maiden voyage of the contest.....We were doomed from the beginning, he must have had the ACME stuff working throughout the year ;)

I believe that stuff also makes the beards and spurs on the birds shrink up after you pull the trigger or something.....we really need to come up with a reversal agent before next year so someone can take the crown away from him.

And what about Scott? He is whipping your butt in 2 contests :? Don't think that is coincidence do ya?

Tell ya what, Take their scores and mine and see who's getting whipped! :D

But you are right, I only had 4 people on the other Team and Scott had a full 5! 8-)
I still think one of my Silent Partners will score! May have some photoshopping to do! Knowing Moye, he is after the Booner 11 pointer! Brian is after a good one too. No jakes allowed in this one! :lol:
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Tell yall what, just send me some TrekLite Pants and Shirt. That there Gadget Dude turned me on to them a couple of years ago and it is an awesome product. 8-)

I would like a hunt with Master ACME, Bobby Parks in the next few years if the Good Lord permits it. Maybe we can get the attention of my all time favorite Turkey Hunter, Eddie Salter for a GSN Hunt some where. I am making plans as we speak for a trip to Georgia next spring. I don't care what Team I am on. We gonna have some fun! And yes, all Mr. Hollywoods are welcome to come along! 8-)
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

brlewis
I mostly hunt turkey in: ga
While hunting I carry: gun

Post by brlewis » Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Ok, got a game plan , going in the morning, but so far no luck in morning,

I will be asking a neighbor for permission to hunt his place in the afternoon. I saw a good one in his field this afternoon, I will be there in the afternoon, If we get 8 pts what place will we be in?

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Mon May 14, 2012 7:58 pm

BgDadyBeardBustr wrote:Tell yall what, just send me some TrekLite Pants and Shirt. That there Gadget Dude turned me on to them a couple of years ago and it is an awesome product. 8-)

I would like a hunt with Master ACME, Bobby Parks in the next few years if the Good Lord permits it. Maybe we can get the attention of my all time favorite Turkey Hunter, Eddie Salter for a GSN Hunt some where. I am making plans as we speak for a trip to Georgia next spring. I don't care what Team I am on. We gonna have some fun! And yes, all Mr. Hollywoods are welcome to come along! 8-)
Why don't you put in for a Peidmont hunt? Several of us are trying to plan it.....if you put in for the second hunt first choice you can get picked for sure. Come and join us!!!!
Colossians 3:17

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm

brlewis wrote:Ok, got a game plan , going in the morning, but so far no luck in morning,

I will be asking a neighbor for permission to hunt his place in the afternoon. I saw a good one in his field this afternoon, I will be there in the afternoon, If we get 8 pts what place will we be in?
Sounds good Brian! I don't know what place we would be in but I know Bobby Parks would be sweating.. :lol:

Maybe Bobby will chime in on the scores! Or Scott could let us know! :D

Mike, I don't know if I want to go on that hunt! I may camp with y'all and hunt near there. I have a lot of land in that area that I hunted. Might come and call one in for one of y'all after I finish taking care of business near by! 8-)
Last edited by BgDadyBeardBustr on Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon May 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Brian, if mine is scored and you take an 8 pointer, that would tie us in first place with 69 points. Go getum Buddy!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

moyehow
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: A couple of my calls and 5 different strikers.

Post by moyehow » Mon May 14, 2012 8:18 pm

off tomorrow.

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Mon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

BgDadyBeardBustr wrote:

Mike, I don't know if I want to go on that hunt! I may camp with y'all and hunt near there. I have a lot of land in that area that I hunted. Might come and call one in for one of y'all after U finish taking care of business near by! 8-)
We would love to have you!!!
Colossians 3:17

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon May 14, 2012 8:32 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:
BgDadyBeardBustr wrote:

Mike, I don't know if I want to go on that hunt! I may camp with y'all and hunt near there. I have a lot of land in that area that I hunted. Might come and call one in for one of y'all after I finish taking care of business near by! 8-)
We would love to have you!!!
Might have to do that!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:Tim,
Looks like Parks fixed it up so he could win the maiden voyage of the contest.....We were doomed from the beginning, he must have had the ACME stuff working throughout the

For the record ..there were 5 judges that managed this....you'll get a lot more insight on the Re Cap that will be released tomorrow evening
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

Return to “9 - Team Long Beard Busters”