Call Contest

BgDadyBeardBustr, moyehow, brlewis, Turkey_Teeth
BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: Call Contest

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:35 am

Sorry Kyle!!!! See what happens when you get old? ;)
I went back and edited the previous post where I called you Kevin! Maybe with Moye's call you can get him(Kevin) out from in front of the TV and get some pictures of you and him with some long beards and this awesome call!
Good Luck,
Tim
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

moyehow
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: A couple of my calls and 5 different strikers.

Post by moyehow » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:29 pm

I usually don't have to condition the ceramic. I have used 220 sandpaper on one and it worked great.
Glad everyone likes the calls. I hope to see a lot of dead toms next to my calls.
Moye

Turkey Teeth
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Gun, Calls and a good seat.

Post by Turkey Teeth » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Tim,

No problem partner. I am the worst at mixing up names. I get it honestly, I have 3 brothers and Dad would always go down the list of our names when speaking to one of us. Therefore I answer to about anything. :D

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Call Contest

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 am

Brother you are just like me! My GranfFather started this and I think it carried on to us! Just wish I wAs killing a long beard! It would fit so much better!
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “9 - Team Long Beard Busters”