Trail Cam Time

BPowell
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA, KY, and AL
While hunting I carry: Woodhaven and Tom Teasers glass/slate and diaphragm calls, decoys, extra Hevi-13 #6 shells, and the Benelli Vinci!

Re: Trail Cam Time

Post by BPowell » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:57 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:This deer loves the sunshine apparently....We have numerous pictures of him in the daylight and absolutely none in the dark, yet no one has yet to lay eyes on him....this pic was 15 yards from my stand.
big pine 2.JPG
Heck of a buck! Good luck with him.

Grant
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Sometimes... way too much stuff

Post by Grant » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Nice deer Mike! Go get'em
Grand Slam Network
Facebook
Twitter

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Toddmann wrote:
mossyoakpro wrote:This deer loves the sunshine apparently....We have numerous pictures of him in the daylight and absolutely none in the dark, yet no one has yet to lay eyes on him....this pic was 15 yards from my stand.
big pine 2.JPG
Last I heard Mike that big buck was packing his bags and moving east to Perry! :D
You may have better luck with him....on second thought, things seem to just fall dead when they enter you and your family's general vicinity.

This is the first deer that I have ever hunted that roamed around in the daytime and have never seen....he is staying in a 200 acre area and we have hunted him pretty hard and he still does his thing during the day without fail.. I think he is scared of the dark or something. Very puzzling to me and my hunting comrade...
Colossians 3:17

BPowell
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA, KY, and AL
While hunting I carry: Woodhaven and Tom Teasers glass/slate and diaphragm calls, decoys, extra Hevi-13 #6 shells, and the Benelli Vinci!

Post by BPowell » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Attachments
Cdy00006.JPG
Cdy00007.JPG

Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Post by Toddmann » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:06 pm

BP & Mike get in your stand!!!!! Right by the camera.

Toddmann
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Post by Toddmann » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:08 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:
Toddmann wrote:
big pine 2.JPG
Last I heard Mike that big buck was packing his bags and moving east to Perry! :D
You may have better luck with him....on second thought, things seem to just fall dead when they enter you and your family's general vicinity.

This is the first deer that I have ever hunted that roamed around in the daytime and have never seen....he is staying in a 200 acre area and we have hunted him pretty hard and he still does his thing during the day without fail.. I think he is scared of the dark or something. Very puzzling to me and my hunting comrade...

Mike that has to be frustrating for sure. I am on the way to end your frustration. Just let me know what weapon to bring or do you want me to just turn my ACME hat around and form tackle that joker? :lol:

Grant
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Sometimes... way too much stuff

Post by Grant » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Be sure to wrap up. No arm tackling
Grand Slam Network
Facebook
Twitter

ylpnfol
I mostly hunt turkey in: central virginia
While hunting I carry: too many things, that keep me from locating the one thing that i need at any given time.....and a turkey call

Post by ylpnfol » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Cool pics BP, shoot em up yall :mrgreen:
You never know, unless you go

David

sman
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:08 pm

I would throw up if I had day time pics of beast like those.
What? What?

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:31 am

Me too, lots and lots of throw up.

Sent From My Talky Box

Return to “Deer Hunting”