2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: Wisconsin
- While hunting I carry: More than I could ever use in a weeks hunt
- Location: Reeseville WI.
I took my pro-staffers out for a little fun Sat. We went to Wisconsin Wild Wings for a day of pheasant and chucker hunting. A good time was had by all.
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
- While hunting I carry: Ol' Tom from head to pants cuff; More calls than I need; Wingbone around my neck
- Location: Rome, Georgia
Looks like fun. Looks cold, but fun!
"... a thing is true at first light and a lie by noon..." - Hemingway