GSN's TRASH PILE!

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: GSN's TRASH PILE!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:28 am

Is it Preseason yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

kygobbler
I mostly hunt turkey in: KY
While hunting I carry: Winchester SX3
Willowridge tongue teaser

Post by kygobbler » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 am

BgDadyBeardBustr wrote:Is it Preseason yet?

Preseason???????? Its still season up here. :lol: :lol:

What have you been up to, you old fart?
Bryan

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:15 am

Just trying to live life to its fullest! How is everyone been? Saw my first Oceola's last week and they got me fired up!

Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:14 pm

How Te Do there Tim. Watched fried green matter movie the other day and thought about yah.

Sent From My Talky Box

Ross
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:14 pm

How Te Do there Tim. Watched fried green matter movie the other day and thought about yah.

Sent From My Talky Box

Ross

Post by Ross » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Sent From My Talky Box

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey there Ross! Went down that way last week and saw the old house. Many days spent there with nature all around. Miss it a lot! Looking forward to getting more turkey hunting in this year! Anyone going to Perry?

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:11 am

I will be there.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:58 pm

Roger, I will try and locate you. If you know before hand, let me know where you will be!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 pm

I will be in the Remington, Mossy Oak, and Legacy Premium Game Call booths. I will be there Wednesday night through Sunday. We will have Mark from the Moonshiners show with us in the Legacy booth all weekend. Stop by and say Howdy.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

Return to “Pre-Season Chat”