She arrived today.

Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Re: She arrived today.

Post by Toddmann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Ok Mr. Timothy aka Mr. HolyWood. There are 196 countries in this world and u are illegal in 17 of them. Which 17 is it? I am gonna bet that those are the countries that dont allow........never mind dont want the kids and new turkey hunters to get the wrong ideas about my good friend Timothy . :D. The shades would look better on you in Realtree with a Blue Ford Oval tattooed on your forehead! :lol:

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:15 pm

I see how you wanna play Grasshopper! This Crane is not the only thing I know!

Don't make me break out the Harley Skull's on ya! This is what you call Big Pimpin there in GA!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359493940.576780.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359494116.328997.jpg
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Tim, your the number one stun-ah. :grin:

Sent from my Talky Box .

Toddmann
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Post by Toddmann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 pm

ok ok you win. mercy mercy...cant take anymore of these pics. you should sell some of these pics to Guantanamo. These would make interrogaton so much easier and less expensive for our tax payers.

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Toddmann wrote:ok ok you win. mercy mercy...cant take anymore of these pics. you should sell some of these pics to Guantanamo. These would make interrogaton so much easier and less expensive for our tax payers.
This is why I am so good at my job!!!! They are getting a deal here! They wanted me so much back in GA, my Cheif kept my possition open for a year after I left!!!! 8-)
Ross wrote:Tim, your the number one stun-ah. :grin:

Sent from my Talky Box .
That's how we roll Brother!!!! ;)
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

sman
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Got mine today!!! Wife couldn't understand why I kept staring at her (the dsd upright). Man they look real. Carrying maybe a little bit of work, but I hardly ever use a decoy so not a full time job. She is purty!!!!:shock:

Sent from my Obama phone.
What? What?

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Yall need to make sure that they get their nails and hair did before this weekend! Kind of like the girls did right before Prom in High School! Big event coming Saturday so make sure they look the part! :lol:

Oh and I think I found me some sunglasses to use this season! :lol:

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Ross
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Lookin drop dead gorgeous Tim. Can hide those Bingamans:grin:

Sent from my Talky Box .

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Should have gotten a hair cut before I took the picture! ;)
Would have been blinging! This picture has a dull look about it! :D

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Ross

Post by Ross » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 pm

U slackin on yo waxin I see! Shine that dang head Holms.

Sent from my Talky Box .

Return to “Pre-Season Chat”