2013 contest

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

2013 contest

Post by mossyoakpro » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Well it looks like Parks and his band of killers has started off with a BANG this year already....We as opponents better be figuring out a way to kill some behemoth birds if we are gonna stop a repeat performance of last year. :?

I am accepting donations to bribe the judges to get a DQ or 2 for the Slammers this year....make checks payable to the GSN Judging Panel. 8-)
Colossians 3:17

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: 2013 contest

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Checks in the mail! 8-) Dang Slammers! :lol:
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:57 pm

It is still too early mike. We have lots of time and lots of good places to hunt.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

Kadiddlehopper
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Two cameras

Post by Kadiddlehopper » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Piffff ! Hey Mike No worries Brother ! Don't I get to "Examine " your entry photos ,Before you post them ??? 8-) I think your or Tim's team might just win this time ! :ugeek:
Take What You Eat ,But Eat What You Take !

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Kadiddlehopper wrote:Piffff ! Hey Mike No worries Brother ! Don't I get to "Examine " your entry photos ,Before you post them ??? 8-) I think your or Tim's team might just win this time ! :ugeek:
Mike, send the check back!!!!! We have Clyde and Photoshop on our side Brother!!!! :lol:
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Yep, return check please.

Sent from my Talky Box .

thundergun
While hunting I carry: Dead Turkeys....

Post by thundergun » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 am

Dont worry, TEAM RARE BREED aint got to the woods yet :shock:
"you can't be any geek off the street..you gotta be handy with the steel"

kenny_Hollingsworth
I mostly hunt turkey in: the south
While hunting I carry: Bowtech Realm X, Plenty of mouth calls and couple of slates. Sometimes a Mossberg!

Post by kenny_Hollingsworth » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Well, i fully expect to be hunting by 130p tomorrow afternoon! Leaving at 5am in the morning for central FL. Time to get to killin.

I just want to know why Mike is on his phone posting on gobbleslamnetwork instead of bangin on his gun!! :mrgreen:

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:51 pm

kenny_Hollingsworth wrote:Well, i fully expect to be hunting by 130p tomorrow afternoon! Leaving at 5am in the morning for central FL. Time to get to killin.

I just want to know why Mike is on his phone posting on gobbleslamnetwork instead of bangin on his gun!! :mrgreen:
No worries....I am headed back south in a couple days 8-)
Colossians 3:17

thundergun
While hunting I carry: Dead Turkeys....

Post by thundergun » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:25 am

mossyoakpro wrote:Well it looks like Parks and his band of killers has started off with a BANG this year already....We as opponents better be figuring out a way to kill some behemoth birds if we are gonna stop a repeat performance of last year. :?

I am accepting donations to bribe the judges to get a DQ or 2 for the Slammers this year....make checks payable to the GSN Judging Panel. 8-)
those guys are some sho nuff turkeys killers. true competitors.....
"you can't be any geek off the street..you gotta be handy with the steel"

Return to “Pre-Season Chat”