Thoughts bout replacement

BgDadyBeardBustr, Moyehow, brlewis, Jason G
Jason G
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Gun an various types of calls

Thoughts bout replacement

Post by Jason G » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 pm

I talked with Tim today an also got the pm from Bobby.It is unfortunate as Tims a killer an i know he wants to be out there.Whats the teams thought on this.It does not matter to me as if Tim can kill 1 bird we got our 10 if we tag out if not all fine also.I am not just in this for prizes so either way i am for keeping or getting a replacement. What say yall ?

brlewis
I mostly hunt turkey in: ga
While hunting I carry: gun

Re: Thoughts bout replacement

Post by brlewis » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm

I think he is a keeper.

I don't really care about the prizes either.

I think we will be fine either way.

Jason G

Post by Jason G » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:21 pm

I agree Brian.

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Guys I believe you share the attitude that most here do...and that it's about the comeradery and fun..

The prizes are good but more of a fringe benefit.....

Tim is on this team regardless and will cheer you guys on and help strategize ...his name will never leave the page .....Even if he can't hunt he's here and rooting for Dead Birds Walking

That said if you can find another person to step in it gives you a chance to make a go of it and from our conversation with Tim I believe that's what he wants you to do....if something has changed or y'all want to go about it another way it's entirely up to you guys to decide

Tim can share his thoughts and tell you better than anyone else

We just want to provide you an avenue to do this that's consistent with what we might do under similar circumstances

Just let us know what you decide and best of luck to you
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Thank you Bobby! You know I will be here like my Team knows! I thank you for considering the Team, as I was when I spoke with you!

Guys, I spoke with Bobby because I did not want anyone to be upset because I was not able to get out and chase them like I normally do! I felt that you all look forward to this as I do and they have made arrangements because of my injury and at my request!

If you guys find someone, I will still be here on the sidelines! If you choose not to replace me, that is ok with me! I will still have fun and root you all on! Brian has had a great start for the Team this year and I know how hard he got after them! I feel it is partially my fault because he hunted so hard last year and we came up short! If he or Moye had connected with one more bird, we would have been in the game! I talked a lot at the beginning of the season and wanted to make sure Brian and Moye were ready! We had a good team last year and I just did not want to be the one to let us all down because of my injury! I have faced the fact that if I don't get to go hunt a turkey this year, it is ok with me! It stinks but I have accepted the fact!

I am fine with what ever is decided! Thank you Bobby, Grant and whoever is on the panel of Judges, for your consideration of a replacement hunter and Team Mate!
Sincerely,
Tim Hampton
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

moyehow
While hunting I carry: A couple of my calls and 5 different strikers.

Post by moyehow » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Whatever yall decide is fine with me. It's about the fellowship, not the prizes. It's hard to beat Bobby and his band of ACME hunters anyhow. LOL

Jason G

Post by Jason G » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:35 pm

I say leave it as it is imo.Justed wanted to get it out there since no one had brought it up.

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Moye, Brian, and Jason,

If y'all have decided to keep me, Bobby and his band of ACME Hunters ain't going to stand a chance! I will do what I can guys and I am in it for bragging rights! We will have a good run for it! And win!

It is up for a vote! Yea or Nay with me staying and not replacing me with someone else! That way Bobby and Grant will know a consensus on the Team! Just post you answers in the next three post below this one!

Thanks for the confidence in me!
Tim
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

brlewis
I mostly hunt turkey in: ga
While hunting I carry: gun

Post by brlewis » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 am

I vote that you stay

Jason G

Post by Jason G » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 pm