Good Luck

Grant, antnye, Combinea'comin, goblr77
combinea'comin
I mostly hunt turkey in: NC
While hunting I carry: Winchester SX3 12gauge, Cody Slate, Aluminum Pot,Woodhaven Mouth Calls

Good Luck

Post by combinea'comin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Good luck to you fellas starting tomorrow! Lets start out with a couple of 25 lbers or heck even an 10 lb skinny one with a 12 in beard and 1.5 inch spurs :D
Malachi 4:5-6 My Brother WMB

Grant
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Sometimes... way too much stuff

Re: Good Luck

Post by Grant » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 pm

combinea'comin wrote:Good luck to you fellas starting tomorrow! Lets start out with a couple of 25 lbers or heck even an 10 lb skinny one with a 12 in beard and 1.5 inch spurs :D
Yep, I'll take the 10 pounder... easier to tote out of the woods. This area is sorta new to us, but we're going to hunt it hard and see if we can make something happen... We'll keep ya posted!
Grand Slam Network
Facebook
Twitter

peanutman04
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: shotgun, shells and turkey call

Post by peanutman04 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Good luck to yall!

goblr77
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: A lot

Post by goblr77 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:07 am

Grant wrote:
combinea'comin wrote:Good luck to you fellas starting tomorrow! Lets start out with a couple of 25 lbers or heck even an 10 lb skinny one with a 12 in beard and 1.5 inch spurs :D
Yep, I'll take the 10 pounder... easier to tote out of the woods. This area is sorta new to us, but we're going to hunt it hard and see if we can make something happen... We'll keep ya posted!

I'm with you on that. Give me a light one to tote out. :mrgreen: Go smash one's face!
Joshua 24:15

antnye
I mostly hunt turkey in: NGeorgia

Post by antnye » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:26 pm

We hunted hard today. Had an encounter but he wasnt quite close enough to shoot in the face. Heard allot of roost gobbling. It was a little windy but was a great opening morning, Grant is a stand up dude and a pleasure to hunt with. He even let me hog all the good spots :mrgreen:

Ross
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Benneli Nova 12 w/ Kicks GT 665 Choke (spray painted camo), russell outdoors super elite vest, David Holleran Crystal Miss and Moyes DBW ceramic pot calls. Lavender Mnt tube call, D-n-D Crow call, Old wore out primos Box call. Nikon Monarch 5 ATB 10x42 Binoculars. couple of mixed-n matched decoys that I use occasionaly.

Post by Ross » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Thats good news guys, keep at it. Grant answer your dang phone! I have got to hear the hunt details bro.

Sent from my Talky Box .

Return to “4 - Final Strut”