dantheman, gobbler157, DMP, rseabolt
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:52 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: S Carolina
- While hunting I carry: calls, water, cell phone, bug spray,extra headnet, extra gloves, tags, sometimes decoys,binocs,extra socks, rain gear if needed.
- Location: Spartanburg South carolina
Leaving tomorrow afternoon for the lower part of SCarolina. Opening day 15th and ready to drop the hammer!
- Posts: 3076
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
- While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Small assortment of friction calls
Sometimes a dead turkey
- Location: Georgia
Dantheman wrote:Leaving tomorrow afternoon for the lower part of SCarolina. Opening day 15th and ready to drop the hammer!
Best of luck to you in SC...hope they are gobbling well and that you have one flopping with your foot on their face
Brought to you by ACME WACKER