I for one loved Darkscape

Amerzone

I for one loved Darkscape

Post by Amerzone » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:17 am

I like this as a sneak peak that is big onto what options are. Looks like the discretionary graphics overhauls are a significant priority, and new skills (including things such as necromancy and RS 2007 Gold, especially trendy sounding to me, archeology) are very far on the table. That being said, I really do feel as though some of my answers were faithful. A lot of questions as like"which of these would you like the most?", but at a fairly old school player and I'm not huge on most upgrades, so it is hard. Last, from the"why do you Like to play?" Section I thought it was really interesting that there's no"social aspect" alternative. Totally not even part of RuneScape game.

I wanted to bring a clarities. I am a huge advocate for new osrs graphics... but not very for old school as such. I think the way old college is, and as the title suggest it would be weird and kind of uneeded to now alter the images. But what I'd really like to find out if a"reimagined" design of osrs using 3d grahpics, WASD movement, a brand new engine - completely rebuilt from the ground up with map improvements and more abilities. In my opinion something like this would runescape also it would be the goat mmo. Something osrs is of is fresh abilities need. I one for really love as a idea and im surprised it has not rolled over to osrs dungeoneering. I think with so many people being maximum everything I market that is rich af new ability or level 120 slayer degree are required.

I for one loved Darkscape. A brand new host market and world pvp was really cool. People being nerds and enjoying 24hrs then doing camping the pathing spots did ruin it. Stuff like this I would love to see cool idea for your league servers, more of though and just keeping in touch with how players feel. I believe with stains darkscape would have worked fine. As a side note it was cool playing RS3 but it felt like it must of had the osrs dev team supporting it idk if it did but it was awesome.

I chose fire making, crafting, as abilities needed to improve on and runecrafting. Crafting guild needs improvement, and is useless where it is simply used by folks like a lender teleport. Fire manufacturing is the most useless skill in OSRS and does not synergize to gameplay with any skill. And runecrafting is tedious and update was. Would like to visit a runecrafting guild or minigame buy RS3 gold. Lol yes and the minigame itself is done imo with a pet along with rewards, but I would wish to see fire creating have synergy with another skill. Maybe cooking? At fire the food you cook has a opportunity to cure extra 10 per cent.

Return to “Pre-Season Smack Talk”