My 870 camo project!

Turkey Terminator
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Over 25yrs experience!

My 870 camo project!

Post by Turkey Terminator » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:57 pm

I put a black hawk AR stock and pump on last year and I couldn't stand the feel of my gun after that. I ended up killing all my birds last year with my wife's 20ga because I didn't like the way my gun held and pointed. I decided I would change it again this year so I bought a saddle mount red dot and got the wood stock back out. I got me some Realtree Extra green tape and went to town on it. My stock isn't bolted on yet cause I lost the bolt but I ordered a new one and I should have it tomorrow. It turned out pretty good and I can't wait to test it out. I got some Hevi 13 #7 to try out in it so hopefully it will be better then ever.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Re: My 870 camo project!

Post by mossyoakpro » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Don't forget to wear gloves when you handle that thing....Realtree will cause a bad rash :D
Colossians 3:17

Turkey Terminator
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Over 25yrs experience!

Post by Turkey Terminator » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:15 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:Don't forget to wear gloves when you handle that thing....Realtree will cause a bad rash :D
Lol both my teammates like mossy oak. Ive just always supported Realtree because they are a Ga company and I grew up not to far from them :D

tomtriage
I mostly hunt turkey in: southeast
While hunting I carry: video camera

Post by tomtriage » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:05 am

mossy oak all the way, ive wore bottomland since it came out way back when, all i wear! anyways nice job from your teammate. We will turn you before long :lol:

The pistol grip like weve talked about just doesnt feel natural , glad you got the brain buster suited up brother!
God only made so many sunrises, id'e sure hate to miss one

Return to “12 Gauge Shotguns”