3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: Pa
- While hunting I carry: 12 gauge thompson center
New to this forum and forums in general for that matter, I hunt pa with a tc pro hunter 12 gauge. I just recently purchased an indian creek choke for it and plan to shoot 3" hevishot magnum blend. Wondering if anyone out there has a similar setup? How does it perform? and can make any suggestions on a cheaper and/or better shot shell?
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:17 am
- I mostly hunt turkey in: North Central USA
- While hunting I carry: As much knowledge about the bird as I can fit in my thick skull.
I answered in the other "General Shooting Forum" section.Grant wrote:I think treerooster, Gary, shoots a TC
Savor the dawn