How many rounds do you keep on hand?

sman
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Re: How many rounds do you keep on hand?

Post by sman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:23 pm

Cut N Run wrote:
sman wrote:Also not worried about the kick. The Maxus does a great job with recoil.

I will probably need it. Sitting in a sling right now. Week 3 of post shoulder surgery number 3. Major suckage.
Bummer about the shoulder surgery. All on the same arm? I hope they got it closer to right this time. If it was on the same arm, you have to be developing some skills with the off hand.

I'm thinking healing thoughts for you. Good luck.

Jim
All on the same arm. Lucky me.

Thanks though.

I am ambidextrous with a rifle. I prefer left handed but that's the one that keeps getting operated on. Should have plenty of time to heal before March.
What? What?

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Re: How many rounds do you keep on hand?

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:27 am

I hope the recovery is near 100% for you Scott. As a positive note, better now than during the spring time. I'm sure you could probably fish or something during turkey season but I don't see that happening with a killer like you. You would find a way to make it happen. Hope everything works out fine for the shoulder but I am sure the turkeys are hoping for a different outcome.

As far as number of shells, I tend to only keep about 2 boxes around.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

Return to “Ammo and Reloading”