- Posts: 863
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: Anywhere I can !
- While hunting I carry: Everything I can !
Yes they are the magnus bullheads. I have the 100 and 125 gr. blades but like the 125 better. I had to buy longer arrows for the new heads. I shoot them into a pillow so as not to damage the head too much. I am good to about 35 yds but hope I don't need to shoot that far. You really need to have your bow well tuned I found with them. I was hanging a banana from a string and shooting it plus I put out an old decoy and shot it. They do appear to be deadly. Off with there heads in 2013.
- coyote 3
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:29 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
- While hunting I carry: an open mind
I was with the "TERMINATOR" that day and yes that was a hoss! He really didnt want to carry a bow but after I had shot two that year with my bow, he wasnt about to be outdone. I owe my passion for turkey hunting to him which is probably responsible for my divorce as well