NWTF knight TK2000 ML shotgun.

Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

NWTF knight TK2000 ML shotgun.

Post by Toddmann » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:52 pm

I think I might have just gotten the deal of the day. A brand new knight TK2000 for $150. Been wanting to shoot a turkey blackpowder style but just didn't want to make the investment. Looks I can now try to get another item off my bucket list. :D
Attachments
20140225_124729-1.jpg

Toddmann
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Re: NWTF knight TK2000 ML shotgun.

Post by Toddmann » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:44 pm

If anybody uses this TK2000 can u tell me what powder, shot, recipe, ect... you like/use. Thanks.

Jamey
While hunting I carry: Mossy Super Bantam 20 ga.

Post by Jamey » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Sounds like a heckuva deal to me. Only one thing wrong with it which I'm sure mopro will tell you about soon but other than that looks GOOD. :)

Can't help with the load info but am about to start figuring that out again myself for my old gun. Don't remember where I found it before so will start googling.

Toddmann

Post by Toddmann » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Jamey wrote:Sounds like a heckuva deal to me. Only one thing wrong with it which I'm sure mopro will tell you about soon but other than that looks GOOD. :)

Can't help with the load info but am about to start figuring that out again myself for my old gun. Don't remember where I found it before so will start googling.
Yeah I know. I almost didn't buy it just because it is RT camo. But the cheapest one I could find to buy new was $359.99. So I guess I will have to tuff it out unfortunately. Maybe MoPro will donate a mossyoak camo dip in that new shadow grass blades. :D [

ylpnfol
I mostly hunt turkey in: central virginia
While hunting I carry: too many things, that keep me from locating the one thing that i need at any given time.....and a turkey call

Post by ylpnfol » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Have you worked out a load for the muzzleloader, would be interested to see how she performed for you....
You never know, unless you go

David

Return to “Muzzleloader and Blackpowder”