Grant, TurkeyTeeth, combinea'comin, Stonepony
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Turkey Teeth
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 am
- I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
- While hunting I carry: Gun, Calls and a good seat.
Grant and I talked about our team name. I wanted to run it by you guys and see if it was ok. Our conversation all started when I thought he named us TBD. I struggled to figure out what the acronym meant. Ha. Anyways, we came up with DTD ( dead tom down) from this. Also, thought it would be a sweet logo to go on an obsession hat. If you guys are ok with it? Grant and I will order us some hats and send them out.
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: GA, KY, and AL
- While hunting I carry: Woodhaven and Tom Teasers glass/slate and diaphragm calls, decoys, extra Hevi-13 #6 shells, and the Benelli Vinci!
- Location: Dallas, Ga (land of the cull bucks)
That might catch some attention on a hat with those initials!sman wrote:DTD. I like it. A lot better than Super Tom Down.
sent from my obama phone.
- Cut N Run
- Posts: 1615
- Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 am
- I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
- While hunting I carry: Benelli SBE II, Burris Speed Bead, SumToy .650, and a lighter zipped up in a vest pocket
- Location: Central North Carolina
Whatever name you decide to call yourselves, I want to wish you all good luck. I know David is gonna bust some big birds, he always does. Have fun & be safe.
Luck Counts, good or bad.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: NC
- While hunting I carry: Winchester SX3 12gauge, Cody Slate, Aluminum Pot,Woodhaven Mouth Calls
Thanks Jim, good luck to you all this season as well...hope those new tracts of land payoff for you
Malachi 4:5-6 My Brother WMB