Gobble conundrum

D22harvest
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: David holeran's "Twisted Sister", Dad's Box and Legacy mouth calls.

Gobble conundrum

Post by D22harvest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

I lost my hunting lease last week in west central Georgia, not whining! But for any of you guys who will be beating the bushes for members in June, throw a dog a bone and put it out there now! I would love to hunt this season, but it looks dim at best. I would be glad to pay for a turkey lease this year and full membership for next year. Thankfully we have WMA's and i will be on one, so it may be a fishing year for me.
D22Harvest

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Re: Gobble conundrum

Post by mossyoakpro » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:07 pm

D22harvest wrote:I lost my hunting lease last week in west central Georgia, not whining! But for any of you guys who will be beating the bushes for members in June, throw a dog a bone and put it out there now! I would love to hunt this season, but it looks dim at best. I would be glad to pay for a turkey lease this year and full membership for next year. Thankfully we have WMA's and i will be on one, so it may be a fishing year for me.
Man that sucks!! Luckily we have some great WMA's in our state.

Best of luck to you!!
Colossians 3:17

thundergun
I mostly hunt turkey in: georgia
While hunting I carry: Dead Turkeys....

Re: Gobble conundrum

Post by thundergun » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:19 pm

we might have an opening this year on our lease. talbot county, $750 per year/400 acres. On big lazer creek. plentiful deer and turkeys. few hogs as well.
"you can't be any geek off the street..you gotta be handy with the steel"

Return to “Georgia”