NC NWTF State Banquet

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

NC NWTF State Banquet

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Just wondering if anyone here is going to Concord, NC for the NC NWTF State Banquet on December 8th? I will be there all weekend and looking forward to getting fired up talking Turkey's! If anyone is going, shoot me a message so we can meet up one day!
Drive Safe and Good Luck
Tim
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Cut N Run
While hunting I carry: Benelli SBE II, Burris Speed Bead, SumToy .650, and a lighter zipped up in a vest pocket

Re: NC NWTF State Banquet

Post by Cut N Run » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Tim, say Hey to Brian Perry for me when you're at the banquet. I was going to stop by his gun shop in Wendell when I was out that way a few days ago, but work called me away. Make sure you take plenty of cash, because there are a lot of good deals to be had in drawings and auctions there. I've been going to the banquet when they had it at the Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh, but turnout last year was not as good as one might hope. It will be good to give members in the western part of the state a chance to have it close by for a change.

I have too much work to do to make the trip. Enjoy & good luck.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad.

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: NC NWTF State Banquet

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Thanks Jim! I will tell him! I have been ask to take the Chairmans position here in Jacksonville! Looking forward to getting some new blood in the NWTF here! Great people but have things set in their mind and will not see it another way! Might have to show some of them how things work with constructive criticism! They are still having a get together in Raleigh next year! Just don't know what it will be!
Hope to see you in Raleigh!
Tim
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “North Carolina”