Who's coming to Perry?

General topics around turkey hunting
Jamey
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Mossy Super Bantam 20 ga.

Re: Who's coming to Perry?

Post by Jamey » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:02 pm

After a little "team meeting" at Chick-Fil-A, I went with Toddman, and Hoppie over to the TurkeyRama and was able to visit with several call makers there and even purchased a call of 2.

Enjoyed visiting with Lee and Paul at the Misfire booth and while we were there Clark showed up to play with the calls. Then on to see Kevin at the PeckerWrecker booth. Also saw Russell Beard.

My GSN shirt and ACME hat attracted the attention of our own Clyde Kadiddilehopper and his son and we were able to visit a while as well.

Overall I had a good time today.

Jamey

Kadiddlehopper
While hunting I carry: Two cameras

Post by Kadiddlehopper » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Jamey wrote:After a little "team meeting" at Chick-Fil-A, I went with Toddman, and Hoppie over to the TurkeyRama and was able to visit with several call makers there and even purchased a call of 2.

Enjoyed visiting with Lee and Paul at the Misfire booth and while we were there Clark showed up to play with the calls. Then on to see Kevin at the PeckerWrecker booth. Also saw Russell Beard.

My GSN shirt and ACME hat attracted the attention of our own Clyde Kadiddilehopper and his son and we were able to visit a while as well.

Jamey
Good to meet you guys ! I Had an enjoyable day Too.
Take What You Eat ,But Eat What You Take !

Grant
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Sometimes... way too much stuff

Post by Grant » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Hate I missed it! Daddy duty calls...

Hope to see y'all next weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Grand Slam Network
Facebook
Twitter

Kevin Farr
I mostly hunt turkey in: anywhere with turkeys
While hunting I carry: An assortment of Pecker Wrecker Calls pot calls and mouth calls; Moss 835 or Bowtech Captain; Canon XHA1 HD video camera and accessories; occasionally a Scott Basehore or Irving Whitt box call if out West; old K&H owl hooter; handmade crow call; thermacell; waterproof snakeboots; occasionally DSD decoys; and occasionally if I get lucky ...... a turkey or two on the way out :)

Post by Kevin Farr » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Jamey wrote:After a little "team meeting" at Chick-Fil-A, I went with Toddman, and Hoppie over to the TurkeyRama and was able to visit with several call makers there and even purchased a call of 2.

Jamey
It was good to meet you Jamey. Thanks for stopping by.
I like hunting turkeys, but I LOVE killing turkeys.

misfire
While hunting I carry: Benelli Supernova
Burris FF II
Rhino .660

Post by misfire » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 am

Had a great time guys, enjoyed meeting everyone. Clark, hated to do it but had to send her back Sunday lol. Hope you enjoy that call.
ROMANS 10:13

Lightnrod
While hunting I carry: A gun.

Post by Lightnrod » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:13 am

Team Swoleheads enjoyed meeting Toddman and his son Payton. Little disappointed in the number of vendors absent this year though. Did pick up a sweet cooper pot call from Towaliga Calls. Just needed something to fire us up a bit and that was accomplished with the trip.

Pauld
While hunting I carry: Rem 870 20 gauge, TSS, Thermo-cell, coffee, T.P, raw whit and sarcasm

Post by Pauld » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:50 am

clark5588 wrote:Had great time talking all you guys today.
Special shout out to Lee( msfire ) for the advice and the great turkey stories. Hopefully you girl made enough $$$ so she won't have to go over to the truck stop. Lol. Love my new call, will send turkey pix hopefully the first week on season.
She's back at the K-1 quick stop on 16 and 75.
Head down, ears open, mouth closed. Kill turkeys.

Pauld
While hunting I carry: Rem 870 20 gauge, TSS, Thermo-cell, coffee, T.P, raw whit and sarcasm

Post by Pauld » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:17 am

Toddmann wrote:Hope to run into some GSNers Sat.
Great to gett to meet all of y'all too!!!

Todd, did that striker add the pop you were looking for to all your slate and glass calls? :D
Head down, ears open, mouth closed. Kill turkeys.

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Hated very much that I was not able to make it! I was looking forward to seeing everyone but due to the events of the previous week, I just could not make it!

I think it is something we should try to do next year is set up a meet and greet some where before or after the show! Lord willing, I will be there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “General Discussion”