Shirts and pants

General topics around turkey hunting
Pauld
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Rem 870 20 gauge, TSS, Thermo-cell, coffee, T.P, raw whit and sarcasm

Re: Shirts and pants

Post by Pauld » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:45 am

YEP! funny how you find something that you really like and it gets pulled of the market.
Head down, ears open, mouth closed. Kill turkeys.

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Paul....I may have a pair of large pants in obsession.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

Pauld
While hunting I carry: Rem 870 20 gauge, TSS, Thermo-cell, coffee, T.P, raw whit and sarcasm

Post by Pauld » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Tek lite? <3

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:46 pm

I would imagine so Paul....All Roger wears is Trek Lite unless it's below freezing like it was in South Florida a couple years back.

Can you say "unprepared"? I nearly froze to death in an orange grove.....

But if Roger has some pants and I cover the shirt then you are good to go....
Colossians 3:17

Pauld

Post by Pauld » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:38 am

mossyoakpro wrote:I would imagine so Paul....All Roger wears is Trek Lite unless it's below freezing like it was in South Florida a couple years back.

Can you say "unprepared"? I nearly froze to death in an orange grove.....

But if Roger has some pants and I cover the shirt then you are good to go....

Freezing in south Florida isn't normal. I'd probably have been under prepared as well. I owe y'all. Tek lite makes me happy an keeps me cool. I should have loaded up on it when it discontinued. Lesson learned!

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:32 am

Yes Paul, they are treklite but I still need to verify the size. If they are large, they have never been worn before.
Mike, you are right....it was cold. Good thing I hadn't unpacked my gear from deer season or I would have froze. Frosty morning in south Florida can be cold.
I actually wear treklite all year long. Just layer up when it's cold. I love that stuff.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

FrijolesRojo
While hunting I carry: Benelli M1 20ga, Ol Tom Vest, Altama Jungle Boots, 1911, Cope

Post by FrijolesRojo » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:50 am

Any of you guys tried the Walls 10x rip stop pullover? Extremely light and very affordable, I have one coming in the mail from Midway and look forward to trying it. $26 with shipping I think. Very similar to pullovers I wear for coaching baseball, some days a long sleeve t shirt is a bit much

As for pants, I can't imagine hunting in anything but Woodland BDU's, Summer weight (rip stop) Very light and also tough, I don't have much experience with anything else but a lot of my pals complain of poor quality in turkey pants and I never do.

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 am

Trek lite! Why they thought they could improve with anything else is beyond me! The perfect clothing and it has been taken off of the market! Why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:38 pm

BgDadyBeardBustr wrote:Trek lite! Why they thought they could improve with anything else is beyond me! The perfect clothing and it has been taken off of the market! Why?

Nobody to produce it since Russell decided it was not cool to do hunting apparel Tim.
Colossians 3:17

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Who has the patten? Thought Mossy Oak did it before Russell?

Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “General Discussion”