WE WON....King of Jungle Photo

sman, bobbyparks, wesbulldog, dewey
BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu May 17, 2012 1:08 pm

wmahunter wrote:I prefer to look at it this way:

If there had only been two teams in this contest, the Beard Bandits would have come in way up near the front in 2nd place, and the Turkey Slammers would have finished all the way back in next-to-last place...

Just seems to sound better that way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could not have said it better myself Jamie! :D
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu May 17, 2012 1:08 pm

If there had only been two teams in this contest, the Beard Bandits would have come in way up near the front in 2nd place, and the Turkey Slammers would have finished all the way back in next-to-last place...

Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu May 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Re: WE WON....King of Jungle Photo

Post by Bobbyparks » Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm

BgDadyBeardBustr wrote:

Pretty nice play of words for a South Ga boy

Both of you remain high on my...."Need to Watch" list
In fact..I have a case board similar to what the FBI uses when watching suspects and trying to solve cases...your photos are all over it

ACME tracking and blackbox devices will be installed on your vehicles prior to next seasons contest
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

BgDadyBeardBustr

Re: WE WON....King of Jungle Photo

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu May 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Laughed so hard at the last couple of post that I dropped my laptop off of the stand and cracked the screen ..... :o

Glad I didn't win that shotgun. If it was sent by Bobby to me, the barrel would have been bent and I would miss as many as him and my Team Mate Moye does..... :lol:

Anyone know how to get a crack out of a soft screen? :mrgreen:

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “2 - Turkey Slammers”