Thanks to my teammates

STEROIDCHICKEN, Mossyoakpro, midtnhunter, Denny
MidTNHunter
I mostly hunt turkey in: Tennessee
While hunting I carry: Hidden by Mossy Oak everything else is classified intel.

Thanks to my teammates

Post by MidTNHunter » Sat May 12, 2012 9:12 am

Thanks to all three of you on the team!

I think we put up a pretty good score! Roger and Mike are two veteran turkey hunters and Denny and myself are still two rookies with only 2 years experience each.

I am proud to be part of such a good team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Re: Thanks to my teammates

Post by mossyoakpro » Sat May 12, 2012 10:33 am

MidTNHunter wrote:Thanks to all three of you on the team!

I think we put up a pretty good score! Roger and Mike are two veteran turkey hunters and Denny and myself are still two rookies with only 2 years experience each.

I am proud to be part of such a good team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am proud as a peacock to be involved with this team....

Matt and Denny,

I know there will be a many a beard and spur hanging on your walls in the years to come. You guys flat know how to hunt!!
Colossians 3:17

STEROIDCHICKEN
I mostly hunt turkey in: GEORGIA
While hunting I carry: MY MOSSY OAK WRAPPED CAMERA AND TRIPOD, GUN OR BOW, VEST....AND HOPEFULLY, SOME LUCK.

Thanks to my teammates

Post by STEROIDCHICKEN » Sat May 12, 2012 11:12 am

Likewise.....I had a great season being along side of you fellas. I guess bobby can relax now and settle his mind so that he can concentrate on laying down some Idaho birds. No telling what might have happened to him.....he could of just wondered off aimlessly out west never to be heard from again.... I will have to say, all of the folks on GSN are great folks and I am very pleased to see that we could all cut-up with one another and no one getting aggressive back. That was a great time. To all you folks who are still chasing....I wish you the best of luck, as for me, I am gonna try to put my boot on one more head
Thanks to everyone for being good sports.
Ronnie Smith's Outdoor Adventures Prostaff/Cameraman

Denny
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Remington 870 SPST 12 guage, my Mossy Oak cushion and a field bag full of goodies.

Re: Thanks to my teammates

Post by Denny » Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks you guys! I was a little apprehensive to even get into the contest and actually turned down Bobby's first offer, but ya'll made me feel like I belonged. What a great team experience!

Wish I could have finished the deal this morning - I was in his house at daybreak and struck him up again at 9:00am, but I got busted at 30 yards! Best turkey day I've had in a long time without killing one. Called in three jakes this afternoon. Then saw a bearded hen with three poults at 4:00pm. Be back out tomorrow to try to fill the last tag.

Congratulations to everyone for a great contest. Some very fine hunters on here, but even greater sportsmen! It has been a blast!
Denny

Return to “4 - Turkey Assassin's”