Official 2013 Contest Updates Thread

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: Official 2013 Contest Updates Thread

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Grant wrote:
sman wrote: Oh my!!!! Is that even possible?!?!

Sent from my Obama phone.
Your phone stopped working for some reason...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
He used to much of his Oboma Health Care Plan the other day when Todd had to go rescue him at home. Todd hooked him up with a nice chuck from his Oboma Health Care Plan and that cut in to his Oboma Plan Minutes! :lol:
He don't understand that he can't use both in one month! May be a handicap for them Oboma Rammer Slammers! :D
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 pm

BgDadyBeardBustr wrote:
Grant wrote:
sman wrote: Oh my!!!! Is that even possible?!?!

Sent from my Obama phone.
Your phone stopped working for some reason...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
He used to much of his Oboma Health Care Plan the other day when Todd had to go rescue him at home. Todd hooked him up with a nice chunk from his Oboma Health Care Plan and that cut in to his Oboma Plan Minutes! :lol:
He don't understand that he can't use both in one month! May be a handicap for them Oboma Rammer Slammers! :D
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

StrutTastic1213
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: calls, shotgun, and hopefully a little luck

Post by StrutTastic1213 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:30 pm

I hope to get in on the contest this year as long as I have enough post to be able to enter

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 pm

StrutTastic1213 wrote:I hope to get in on the contest this year as long as I have enough post to be able to enter
You only have a few more to go...keep at it.
Colossians 3:17

Return to “2013 - Spring Contest”