Team Dead Birds Walking Present!

BgDadyBeardBustr, Moyehow, brlewis, Jason G
BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: Team Dead Birds Walking Present!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm

brlewis wrote:looks good to me

great job

Thank you Brian! They are posted up! I hope Moye post a video or something! :D I always enjoy his video's! :lol:
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Jason G
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Gun an various types of calls

Post by Jason G » Thu May 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Congrats again Tim.You are a killer.Bryan you had a great year also an killed some awesome birds.Moye hate you had mother nature mess you up an all.Been a pleasure competing with yall.Wish i could have done more for the team but was not for lack of effort.I had my chances but something always managed to happen lol.We wont win but i enjoyed it an had some fun. Thats is really all you can ask for.

BgDadyBeardBustr
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 pm

It is for fun anyway Jason! As for as I am concerned, the prizes can be donated back for give always! The shotgun, well, I will find someone who wants to hunt and give it to them, if I win it! It is bad that when when a Man goes and hunts, kills birds, and then is accused of recycling! I understand now why Rick feels the way he does about contest! Some people need to practice what they preach!

This will be my last one!
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Jason G
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Gun an various types of calls

Post by Jason G » Thu May 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Sent you a pm Tim.What happen.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Fri May 17, 2013 10:21 am

PM sent back Buddy!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “1 - Dead Birds Walking”