Thoughts bout replacement

BgDadyBeardBustr, Moyehow, brlewis, Jason G
BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Re: Thoughts bout replacement

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Ok Guys! I am here to stay! :D

Thank you Bobby and Grant for giving my Team Mates the opportunity to replace me due to my injury! You guys are awesome and I thank you! Top notch Administrators of this awesome Forum!

Moye, get the video ready! We got to have something Special for Bobby again this year! Maybe that real nice 11 pointer we were talking about the other day! ;)
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

brlewis
I mostly hunt turkey in: ga
While hunting I carry: gun

Post by brlewis » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:32 pm

If you can, i could put a camo netting on my golf cart and we can drive to the pond and call one to the golf cart. that would be a great hunt

BgDadyBeardBustr
I mostly hunt turkey in: North Carolina
While hunting I carry: Remington 11-87 Super Mag 12 Gauge, PSE Dream Season EVO and my Daughter with her Remington 11-87 20 Gauge. I use a Super Elite III Turkey vest. I also use a Thermo-Cell. A must have for the taking of Bonus Birds!

Post by BgDadyBeardBustr » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Sounds good Brian! If I did not have PT twice a week that would be great! I might be able to do something soon! I got after my WC Adjuster and she saw that I was a little upset today! Maybe something will happen soon! ;)
Pass on as much information as you can to the next generation so our support for Turkey Hunting and Conservation will live on for our future Generations!

Team Hollywood Pro Staff

Return to “1 - Dead Birds Walking”