Congrats

Turkey Terminator, Coyote 3, Turkeyed, nolegrad04
Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Congrats

Post by Toddmann » Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

This was a great team that piled up some great birds. Y'all gave it all y'all had and was a threat all season. Congrats on y'all's success in 2013.

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Re: Congrats

Post by Bobbyparks » Fri May 31, 2013 5:54 am

This was another great team with a serious payroll of turkey killers that absolutely has what it takes to win this contest .......and one that I'm sure everyone was watching

A certain amount of this always comes down to luck with points

Your score was impressive and your score as stands or especially with bird averages in past contest would definitely have placed you in winnings here or elsewhere

Congrats on a great season
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

turkeyed
While hunting I carry: Mossberg 835

Post by turkeyed » Fri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. We had an exciting season for sure. Some had early sucess, some in the middle of the season, and one teammate brought it down to the wire. We made a good run at it for sure. I had 2 birds that were 1/16 or less from 1 1/4" spurs, 3 birds that were 1/8" or less from over 10" beards, and 1 that was 1/8" from 11" inch beard. Oh what could have been. This was a fun contest and thanks to everyone involved from the bottom of my heart. I love participating in these things to meet new people and make new friends. I have spoken to several folks on the phone this year from this contest or the other and hope to get a chance to met up with some or all those folks in the future!

sman
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Fri May 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Y'all did great!

Hope y'all give another run next yr. Almost finished in the top your first yr together. Sure y'all can put together another great season next yr.

sent from my obama phone.
What? What?

Turkey Terminator
While hunting I carry: Over 25yrs experience!

Post by Turkey Terminator » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Thanks Todd! And congratulations Bobby and Sman on y'all's win. We plan to be back next year and give it another go. I had the worst season I can remember so maybe i can get something going a little faster next year.

Return to “7 - Brain Busters”