air jordan retro nike

Caesar Eugen
I mostly hunt turkey in: Kailua

air jordan retro nike

Post by Caesar Eugen » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:47 pm

Technically it air jordan retro nike s supposed to be a Jordan 1 Bred, but since it s done in greyscale, I m pretty sure they it can also be classified as a Royal 1, right? But that s beside the point. Lowkey, I d be just as hyped owning this original piece as I d be owning a pair of actual Royal 1s.To many people, Air Jordans and sneakers in general are viewed as art you can put on your feet. Some people value the shoe so damn much, the they don t even put them on their feet.

Graphic Designer and Illustrator Christopher Mineses shares one of his latest air jordans 4 pieces with us. It portrays His Airness himself rocking the KAWS x Air Jordan 4 all while wearing the iconic KAWS gloves. Judging by his stance, it looks like even Jordan was a bit worn out nike air jordan retro trying to secure a pair.Dan Freebairn, better known as KickPosters on IG, is an illustrator and graphic designer who does some pretty clean sneaker illustrations to create some amazing looking posters.

From Jordans, to Yeezys to Air Max illustrations, the man does it all and he does it with finesse. Out latest #ArtonFire artist showcases one of KickPoster s latest creations, an illustrated poster of the recently released adidas EQT ADV Support nike air jordan i .Are you one of those people that love to show the world your passion for sneakers? Aside from wearing your sneakers on your feet,companies have created ways to to show your devotion to the sneaker culture by creating sneaker-influenced accessories.

Located in France, Pinsmatic was created with a passionate desire to reproduce sneakers models that have has a big impact in sneaker history. Models such as the Nike Air Max 1 and Air Jordan 1 are created as small pins that can be placed on anything you own such as hats, jackets, backpacks, and yes, even your shoes! The pins are about 1-inch in size and current models include the orange Nike box, Nike nike air jordan xi Air Max 90 Infrared, Nike Air Max 95 Neon, adidas NMD, Air Jordan 1 Bred & Royal, just to name a few.

Maya Moore has achieved more in her short time as a pro than just about everybody on Jordan Brand s roster not named Michael Jordan; Muslim athletes Sarah Attar and Amna Al Haddad worked with Nike on their upcoming Pro Hijab; Ronda Rousey, Cris Cyborg, and Amanda Nunes are UFC headliners; Misty Copeland earned a UA deal and stood up to the CEO when he endorsed President Orange Snowflake; hell, if Image it weren t for Vince McMahon s obsession with part-timers.

Return to “Mon, May. 06 to Sun, May. 12”