One happy little man

dewey
I mostly hunt turkey in: Minnesota
While hunting I carry: Way too much stuff according to my so called friends

One happy little man

Post by dewey » Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Here is a picture of my Minnesota turkey and my son holding my shotgun. The first thing he said to me was "Woooooaaa Daddy that's a BIG turkey!" Oh buddy flattery will get you anywhere with dad. :D

Dewey
Attachments
DSC05400 (Copy).JPG
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

sman
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Re: One happy little man

Post by sman » Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 pm

That is an awesome picture Dewey! His expression is priceless!

sent from my obama phone.
What? What?

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Wed May 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Looks like you better be getting that little fella some camo and get him in the woods :D
Colossians 3:17

Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Post by Toddmann » Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Dewey that little dude's smile says it all. Won't be long and he will be holding a bird like that and you will be holding the gun looking at him smiling with that same excitement. Congrats!

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Wed May 22, 2013 2:25 pm

That is awesome Dewey

You'll both look back at this shot from now on ...and it'll mean even more as time goes on and he's longer than the shotgun

That birds head ain't looking none to good though...kind of sporting that new "Mashed " style
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

dewey
I mostly hunt turkey in: Minnesota
While hunting I carry: Way too much stuff according to my so called friends

Post by dewey » Wed May 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys. It was without question the highlight of my spring turkey hunting season. I have another picture of him, mom, myself and his cousin along with the young mans first turkey. The little man was only 2.5 months old for this picture.

Bobbyparks wrote: That birds head ain't looking none to good though...kind of sporting that new "Mashed " style
And yes Bobby that turkeys head didn't hold up to good to a finishing shot of #4's at 6 feet.
Toddmann wrote:Dewey that little dude's smile says it all. Won't be long and he will be holding a bird like that and you will be holding the gun looking at him smiling with that same excitement. Congrats!
I am certainly looking forward to that day. I am sure you feel the same way when you get to go hunting with Payton.

Dewey
Attachments
IMG_3105 [].jpg
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

Return to “Photo Contest - Hunting with Family”