CamoPro Gun Dipping

Johndoe
I mostly hunt turkey in: Florida
While hunting I carry: TSS Baby

Re: CamoPro Gun Dipping

Post by Johndoe » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:26 pm

I have had a similar experience. When a gun comes back it's all rusty everywhere. Not gonna use again.

goblr77
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: A lot

Post by goblr77 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Johndoe wrote:I have had a similar experience. When a gun comes back it's all rusty everywhere. Not gonna use again.

I hate to hear you had the same results. There's no telling how many guns this guy has ruined.
Joshua 24:15

mossyoakpro
I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)

Post by mossyoakpro » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:23 am

kygobbler wrote:
mossyoakpro wrote:Give us a review on the SX3 when you get a chance to run some rounds through it....I have had one of those on my mind for a while now.

Best of luck with it!!
Mopro, just dig up those jars of rusty money out your yard and buy one. :lol: :lol: You will like it. :D
I am thinking about a 20 gauge SX to replace my Benelli M2....the buttpad came out of the stock on the M2 and Benelli has yet to make it right....after several calls and emails and almost a year. I love that little gun but the dang pad comes out of the stock every time you pick it up. It is quite painful on a dove field when you don't realize it has happened....but you will not make the mistake more than once.
Colossians 3:17

gut_pile
I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
While hunting I carry: Weatherby SA08 20ga, Buice Trumpet, Rut n Strut Calls

Post by gut_pile » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:10 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:
kygobbler wrote:
mossyoakpro wrote:Give us a review on the SX3 when you get a chance to run some rounds through it....I have had one of those on my mind for a while now.

Best of luck with it!!
Mopro, just dig up those jars of rusty money out your yard and buy one. :lol: :lol: You will like it. :D
I am thinking about a 20 gauge SX to replace my Benelli M2....the buttpad came out of the stock on the M2 and Benelli has yet to make it right....after several calls and emails and almost a year. I love that little gun but the dang pad comes out of the stock every time you pick it up. It is quite painful on a dove field when you don't realize it has happened....but you will not make the mistake more than once.
Can't you just put a sims slip on recoil pad on it. Would probably cost less than having to deal with benelli and shipping
Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

mossyoakpro

Post by mossyoakpro » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Can't you just put a sims slip on recoil pad on it. Would probably cost less than having to deal with benelli and shipping[/quote

It is that comfort tech stock....don't think that will work Will. I will give it a look though.

Toddmann
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: I don't carry anything!! I have a turkey vest and a sling on my gun!

Post by Toddmann » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:32 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:Can't you just put a sims slip on recoil pad on it. Would probably cost less than having to deal with benelli and shipping[/quote

It is that comfort tech stock....don't think that will work Will. I will give it a look though.
Not so comfortable anymore. That is pretty bad when they want even take care of a Mossy Oak Prostaffer.
Post a pic Mike of the problem u are having. I bet someone on here could come up with a fix for u.

mossyoakpro

Post by mossyoakpro » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Here you go Todd.....in the first pic the pieces are together like they are inside the stock, the second picture shows the issue....the plastic piece is supposed to stay attached to the inside of the stock. There are tabs inside the stock where it is supposed to be attached but they are broken and now the pad and everything comes out. The gun is useless as it is now....nothing from benelli about their defective product and nothing from the dealer where it came from. I may rig it as best I can and trade it on another brand since benelli will not stand behind their products.
uploadfromtaptalk1408848361042.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408848346959.jpg

Sent from my GT-P7510

kygobbler
I mostly hunt turkey in: KY
While hunting I carry: Winchester SX3
Willowridge tongue teaser

Post by kygobbler » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:46 am

Mopro, as a last option I would try using some gorilla glue on it to hold in place or some JB weld.

Just a thought or let me guess that didn't work either.
Bryan

ylpnfol
I mostly hunt turkey in: central virginia
While hunting I carry: too many things, that keep me from locating the one thing that i need at any given time.....and a turkey call

Post by ylpnfol » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:32 pm

:D I was going to suggest the gorilla glue too Bryan, I see we watch the same channel :roll: , don't know if it could handle the recoil, but nothing ventured nothing gained..... ;)
You never know, unless you go

David

mossyoakpro

Post by mossyoakpro » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:07 pm

I have tried super glue, gorilla glue and duct tape....nothing. However I was paying attention while my bride was doing her craft things this evening....wonder if hot glue would work??

Return to “12 Gauge Shotguns”