Hunters looking to hunt the Osceola wild turkey
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: GA
- While hunting I carry: Three Pots with several strikers, A Trumpet, a Wingbone, One box, 3or 4 diaphrams, and my 870 with plenty of Hevi 3'2oz #6's.
- Location: Conyers, GA
Hey guys I realize this may be alittle alte in the game for the upcoming spring, but does anyone have any recomendations for agood semi-guided or pay for access land Osceola Hunt? I would even consider a guided hunt, if the owners were open to letting me do as much on my own as possible. Any advice would be greatly aprecitated. Thanks Guys.
- Posts: 3076
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 pm
- I mostly hunt turkey in: Mossy Oak camo
- While hunting I carry: GaSwamp for good luck :-)
- Location: In the woods
I have heard good things about these guys....I have no idea about what they charge or anything. A friend of mine guides for them from time to time. Also dob't discount the quota hunts....there are a lot of quality hunts on public land in FL. That is where I have killed a couple Osceolas myself.