I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Re: Big Cypress

Post by Bobbyparks » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

That s going to need to be it on this one guys...you've both had a say and whatever y'all have going on need s to be kept off the board....I know you both and your both good guys.....if you met each other in person..you would be fine with each other

Sounds like y'all may have both had a miscue more than anything......
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

sman
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Slates, strikers, mouth calls, and a thermocell!!!!!!

Post by sman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:46 pm

I know a true turkey killing machine on another forum who hunts a ton of public land. He went down there and killed a bird. Said that was the worst public land hunt of his life. He got bumped over and over again. You couldn't pay him to go back.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
What? What?

Cove
I mostly hunt turkey in: Georgia
While hunting I carry: Remington

Post by Cove » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Very well, and again, I wish you all the best of luck down there on those long legged swamp birds. That place will get in your blood and get a grip on you that will refuse to let go. I don't know what it is exactly that place has that draws me bc it's definitely not the sheer number of cooperative turkeys. Either way, if you approach the game with the right frame of mind and go to hunt and enjoy and not merely to kill, you'll have a good time.

And with connections to someone with a camp within the preserve and swamp buggies you've already gotten much more help than I ever had and I was always able to make it happen. So I'm sure ya'll will be fine.

Gadget

Post by Gadget » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm

he sent me a couple pm's as well, maybe he's referring to me lol, I told him that we rough camp far off the road, but never said he needed to do that to kill a turkey . funny that he never mentioned knowing people down there with hunting camps in having all the connections when asking me for help .

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Bobbyparks
I mostly hunt turkey in: United States
While hunting I carry: Hope & Determination
Shotgun
Small assortment of friction calls
Binoculars
Sometimes a dead turkey

Post by Bobbyparks » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:30 pm

I think we got this one worked out a few days ago so lets move on to something constructive...not sure what will be gained here
Brought to you by ACME WACKER

Gobble157
I mostly hunt turkey in: All over the US
While hunting I carry: Gun, vest, GPS, and Gods love!

Big Cypress

Post by Gobble157 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Bobbyparks wrote:I think we got this one worked out a few days ago so lets move on to something constructive...not sure what will be gained here
Great guys here and we all are passionate about one thing...hunting turkeys. I wish everyone going south a safe and blessed trip. God speed and see y'all down there ;)
Lifelong obsessed turkey hunter just living my life for The Lord Jesus Christ :)

Proverbs 3: 5-8

Gobble157
I mostly hunt turkey in: All over the US
While hunting I carry: Gun, vest, GPS, and Gods love!

Big Cypress

Post by Gobble157 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Bobbyparks wrote:I think we got this one worked out a few days ago so lets move on to something constructive...not sure what will be gained here
Great guys here and we all are passionate about one thing...hunting turkeys. I wish everyone going south a safe and blessed trip. God speed and see y'all down there ;)
Lifelong obsessed turkey hunter just living my life for The Lord Jesus Christ :)

Proverbs 3: 5-8

Return to “Looking for Osceolas”