Osceoal Hunts

Hunters looking to hunt the Osceola wild turkey
rutandstrut
I mostly hunt turkey in: Florida, Georgia
While hunting I carry: Shotgun, Turkey Calls, Water, Locator Calls, Snacks, Gloves, Mask etc etc.

Osceoal Hunts

Post by rutandstrut » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:56 pm

I just talked to a guy who came up to me at the Southern Trophy Hunters Show in Lakeland Florida last July.

His name is Joey and he is an Outfitter in South Lake County and Northern Polk County. Most of the birds they hunt are field birds and Joey guarantees a shot at a Mature Bird or he will give you a reduced Fee.

He charges $1500 for two days and guarantees a shot at a Mature 10+ " Beard and long spurred Osceola Gobbler. If you shoot one the first morning and want to continue hunting the 2nd day he will allow you to shoot another Bonus Gobbler for no extra charge! If you shoot two that is only $750 per bird.

Joey puts you up in the Holiday Inn and feeds you for two days. He also said he had very good Bass Fishing available if you wanted to do that during the down time in the middle of the day!

Joey said he liked to call the birds and he will video your hunt and provided a DVD of your hunt so that you can relive it over and over! Joey also said he will allow you to call your own bird if you want and he will sit back and video the hunt for you! He recommends having him call since he spents a lot of time on this property and knows what these birds are doing and what they want to hear! Your Spouse or Girlfreind can come along at no extra charge and watch at a distance while you kill your Osceola!

From talking to Joey for over an hour I could tell he is on of us! He truly loved Turkey Hunting and Calling in Wild Turkeys! I know he will do whatever it takes to get you adn Osceola! Good Luck and straight shooting!

MidTNHunter
I mostly hunt turkey in: Tennessee
While hunting I carry: Hidden by Mossy Oak everything else is classified intel.

Osceoal Hunts

Post by MidTNHunter » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Sounds like a sweet deal!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DMP
I mostly hunt turkey in: South Carolina
While hunting I carry: 835

Re: Osceoal Hunts

Post by DMP » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:42 am

Not bad at all.

Thanks

mountman62

Post by mountman62 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 am

Can somebody send me $1500 for the hunt & $500 for the gas to get there, i would greatly appreciate it., sounds like a great hunt

rni
I mostly hunt turkey in: sc

Post by rni » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 am

Do you have contact information? Thanks.

NSG
I mostly hunt turkey in: Texas
While hunting I carry: Shotgun, decoy , calls

Post by NSG » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Contact info?

Return to “Looking for Osceolas”